Napier Family Centre Budgeting Service
We know what itís like when your money just doesnít go round:
- Bills not paid
- Creditors knocking
- Childrenís needs not met
- Canít pay schooling costs
- Empty food cupboard
- No money for rent
- Canít seem to save for things you want
Itís hard to deal with:
- Separation and loss of income
- Seasonal work
- Easy finance options
- Managing as a solo parent
- Not knowing where to start
You are not alone. Each year we advise up to 500 people in Napier whose money worries stop their families from enjoying life. Did you know New Zealandís national personal credit card debt is $4.5billion? In Napier the average personal debt of clients we help has risen ten-fold, from $2,000 to nearly $25,000 - this in just over the past 5 yrs!
There is a way through, and we can help you.
Our trained Budget Advisers offer individuals and families:
- Free confidential and non-judgmental advice and support
- Help with planning a budget and living within an income
- Negotiations with creditors as required
- Support in developing good money-management skills
- Home visits can be arranged
Money-management education for groups can be arranged.Napier Family Centre is an Accredited Member of the NZ Federation of Family Budgeting Services. Contact our Budget Service Manager on ph 843 7280 to talk about your needs and arrange an appointment.
This service is FREE.
We are an accredited member of the NZ Federation of Family Budgeting Services. All our Budget Advisers complete full training and are certificated through NZFFBS.