We know what itís like when your money just doesnít go round:
- Bills are not paid
- Creditors are knocking
- Childrenís needs are not met
- Canít pay for schooling costs
- Empty food cupboards
- No money for rent
- Canít save for things you want
Itís hard to deal with:
- Loss of income
- Seasonal work
- Finance commitments
- Managing as a solo parent
You are not alone. Each year we advise up to 1000 people in Hawke's Bay whose money worries stop their families from enjoying life.
There is a way through, and we can help you. Our trained Budget Advisers offer individuals and families:
- Free confidential and non-judgmental advice and support
- Help with planning a budget and living within an income
- Negotiations with creditors as required
- Support in developing good money-management skills
Contact our Budget Service Manager ph 843 7280 to talk about your needs and arrange an appointment.
Our budgeting services are FREE.
We are an accredited member of the NZ Federation of Family Budgeting Services. All our Budget Advisers complete full training and are certificated through NZFFBS.