May 8, 2023 In Uncategorized
Te Awhina Te Aroha
International Day of Families Annual Appeal
Monday 15 May
Want to help us do more for our community? We’re asking for locals to support locals, through our International Day of Families annual appeal this month. We ask all friends of Napier Family Centre to spread the word about our appeal, let people know about our mahi, or make a donation if you can.
Would your family, workplace, school or parish like to get behind the International Day of Families annual appeal? Here are five easy ways you can support us:
- Share our appeal with your friends, customers or clients online. You can download shareable graphics here or share our Facebook posts.
- Raise awareness by putting posters up in your shop, business or school windows and noticeboards. Download and print our annual appeal flyers here.
- Ask us for a donation bucket to keep on your reception desk or counter for International Day of Families.
- Join our street collection as a volunteer, collecting donations alongside us on Monday 15 May or Tuesday 16 May.
- Help us to help others by making a donation.